- - Dishwasher safe.
- - Wash before initial use.
- - Do not place in a freezer.
- - Remove the nylon sleeve before use in dishwasher.
- - Check rubber gaskets inside the cap for damage and proper placement after every wash.
- - Remove items from sleeve pouches, steel clip, and paracord handle prior to washing the nylon sleeve.
- DO NOT microwave; fire and severe injury can occur.
- DO NOT freeze; loss of vacuum can occur.
- DO NOT use with dry ice; explosion can occur.
- DO NOT over fill with hot liquids.
- DO NOT force cap open or remove the cap with tools of any kind.
- DO NOT fill or store with carbonated liquid. Pressure can build up overtime and cause injury when the cap is removed or forcibly eject the cap and cause injury.
- DO keep hot liquids out of reach of children.
- DO allow hot liquids to rest prior to opening.
- DO open with caution when using hot liquids.
- DO open periodically to relieve pressure.
- DO reach out to Iron Infidel if your cap is stuck. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any product questions contact Iron Infidel via email at email@example.com.